Thursday, February 24, 2011

Looking for a playmate!!









Hey guys,

Just thought you might like to know that I'm laying in bed thinking about you!

I had a much deserved "ME" day today, It started off with me waking up horny as hell, I reached over into my night stand and grabbed my lil pink wabbit, his ears just seem to make my pussy purr!!! I had a nice intense orgasm to start, got in the shower, got dolled up, then went to get a much needed and much deserved manicure and pedicure, while I was sitting in that vibrating chair, I closed my eyes and just dreamnt of a nice intense orgasm.

I finished there and headed to the salon to get my hair trimmed and styled.

What a wonderful day of pampering I had!

Now, I just need you to pick up the phone, dial my digits and tell me how you can finish my day off!

I would love to have mind-blowing phone sex with you, let me rock your cock like no other!

Kisses,



Kristin

No comments: