Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Kisses!!


Ok guys,
You've only got a few more days till Valentine's Day!!!
Give me a call and spend some time with me....I love to be pampered...and you all know how much I deserve it. Im running a special for the month of February....if you purchase 15 min with me, I will give you 5 extra minutes free!!!
Cum show me some luvin guys, just like "R" did today, he gave me a nice wet spot in my panties while he grabbed my hair and gently pushed my mouth down on his hard member, oh what a good cock-sucker I am!! He moaned in pure pleasure while I looked up at him, stroking his cock with my tongue and hands, sliding my tongue down, then balls deep in my mouth...... mmmm!!!
He thrust harder and deeper, moaning louder and louder till he exploded deep down my throat, he pushed and pushed till I swallowed each and every drop!!!
Kisses,
Kristin

No comments: