Friday, January 21, 2011

Needing some LOVIN......






TGIF,

Im so glad its finally here, the weekend that is!! Im ready for some hot, steamy phone sex, are you???

Im sitting here ready for your call, I had a new caller today, he was sooo cute, he was very very shy, he asked how much, what I would do, then he said....hmmmm let me think about it!

I gave him 5 minutes then decided to call him back, I called him back and he was so excited, he almost busted a nut right then, lmao!! I took his cc info, got the approval and came back on the line, he admitted he was at work, I advised him to sit back in the chair, and envision me sitting spread eagle on his desk, I briefly described me with my fingers sliding deep into my wet, silky pussy, then I heard him let out a huge moan, he came in 3 minutes, he was so embarrased, he apologized over and over again! LMAO....can u make it last longer than him??? Lets give it a try and compare notes...call me 866~566~6858

Kisses,

Kristin

No comments: