Tuesday, November 16, 2010

MASTER....Im all yours for the taking!!!


He walks into my bedroom and shuts the door. He turns at me and sternly tells me "Take them off!!" I obey and my clothes hit the floor. As he approaches the bed I beg my Master to let me serve him and he forces his enormous cock into my mouth. I hear my Master's moans of pleasure and I stop to ask "Do I please you Master? and he grabs me by my hair and says

"I DID NOT TELL YOU TO STOP NOW DID I BITCH?" AND HE SMACKS ME IN THE FACE.

I love my masters touch, even if I do not deserve it, my whole body aches for it. When he sees it fit he pushes my face down in the pillow, arches my ass up high in the air, arms hand-cuffed behind my back, as he forces his massive cock deep inside me pounding me so hard it hurts but it feels oh so good. I moan in pleasure while I seek to pleasure him!! Will you be my MASTER??

Kisses,

Kristin

866~566~6858

No comments: