Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day


Happy St. Patrick’s Day to all my phone sex lovers! I just got a very sexy festive green lingerie courtesy of one of my regular phone sex lovers. My phone sex lovers are always so appreciative of my services. I have the best clients. Makes doing phone sex calls so much fun. I will be wearing my sexy green St. Patrick’s Day lingerie all day today so give me a call 866-566-6858 and let’s have some naughty St. Patrick’s Day phone sex fun. If you arr looking for some adult St. Patrick’s Day Links visit http://www.stpatricksdayphonesex.com. And if you want to send me something special the best way is to send me a eGift Card from www.emailagiftcard.com Happy St. Patrick’s Day !

Your Nasty Girl Kristin – 866-566-6858 - www.2NastyPhoneSex.com

No comments: