Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I need you to call me......

Morning Guys,
I woke up really really horny this morning, I really need you to call me so I can cum for you and you for me. I want to reach down and slide my hand under the covers and slowly grab that hard throbbing rod of yours, wrapping my hand around it while I kiss your lips passionately. Oooohhhh, doesnt that feel so good, I guide your hand down in-between my legs and you feel just how wet you get me. My pussy is glistening wet with love juices for you. You know you want to enter me as bad as I want you to enter me, please, thrust that hard cock of yours deep into my throbbing pussy!! Let's cum together, you know it feels so good to let yourself go, deep inside me. Give me a call, I am waiting for you.
Kisses,
Kristin

No comments: