Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wow, time flies when your having fun...

I have to say, this year seems to be flying by, time flies when you are having fun, guess I owe that to all my men!!! Hope you are having fun also. March is almost here, LUCK O THE IRISH!!! It's my 2nd favorite time of the year, lot's of Green Apple Martini's. You know what they say about tequila making your clothes fall off, well My Apple Martini's at my favorite martini bar make mine fall off. What makes your clothes fall off, I hope I can, picture me slowly running my long nails down your chest, unzipping your pants, dropping them to the floor, boxers down also, wow, what a "fine piece of equipment" you have there, let me examine it a little closer, feel my wet tongue circling over that huge head, down that shaft.....oooohhhhh give me more. Hurry call me quickly Kristin 1-866-566-6858

No comments: